Table of Contents
Auractive meditation provides profound benefits like reduced stress, improved focus, and spiritual growth. Learn how this unique practice can transform your life.
This comprehensive guide will explain everything you need to know as a beginner exploring the fascinating world of Auractive meditation. You’ll learn about the aura’s purported anatomy and abilities, the documented history of this practice, the concrete benefits it can provide, and tips on how to start experiencing results first-hand. While some open-mindedness is required, the powerful transformations made possible through Auractive practice make it well worth investigating.
What is Auractive Meditation?
Auractive meditation is a powerful mindfulness technique that focuses on awakening and harnessing aura energy. It stems from ancient Indian spiritual traditions and has recently gained popularity in the West.
The goal of Auractive meditation is to tap into the energy field or aura that surrounds the body. Practitioners believe this aura contains valuable insights that can guide one’s thoughts and actions.
Benefits of Auractive Meditation
- Improves focus and concentration
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Promotes emotional balance and stability
- Strengthens the mind-body connection
- Boosts energy levels and vitality
- Encourages spiritual growth and self-awareness
The Origins and History of Auractive Meditation
The roots of Auractive meditation can be traced back over 5,000 years to ancient India. References to aura energy and its role in enlightenment are found in sacred Hindu and Buddhist texts.
However, the structured practice of Auractive meditation first emerged around 1500 CE. Spiritual leaders began teaching methods to see, manipulate, and harness one’s own aura.
Interest in Auractive meditation started growing in the West in the 19th century. Influential figures like Helena Blavatsky of the Theosophical Society helped introduce these esoteric Indian traditions to new audiences.
Today, Auractive meditation continues to gain popularity around the world. It is seen as a path to self-discovery, empowerment, and unlocking humanity’s full potential.
The Aura – What Is It and How Can It Be Used?
The aura is an invisible energy field that surrounds the body, composed of electromagnetic radiation given off by our cells. Many believe the aura contains information about our health, thoughts, emotions, and spirit.
Though auras can’t be detected by the naked eye, they can allegedly be seen by those with a heightened sense of vision. The aura has several layers, with different colors corresponding to different aspects of the self.
In Auractive meditation, practitioners focus their attention inward to “see” their own aura. This serves as a guide during the meditative experience. Manipulating the aura is said to allow one to clear energy blockages, heal the body, and elevate consciousness.
Auractive Meditation Techniques and Practices
There are many techniques and practices that compose Auractive meditation:
Aura Scanning – Systematically sweeping your attention over the body to detect colors, characteristics, or abnormalities in the aura’s energy field. This provides insights into your current state.
Aura Cleansing – Using visualization, mantras, or pranayama breathing to clear any perceived blockages or imbalances in the aura layers. A clean aura facilitates the free flow of energy.
Aura Charging – Absorbing cosmic energy from nature and the universe to recharge your own aura. Visualize colorful energy streaming in through the crown of the head.
Aura Protecting – Erecting an energetic shield around the aura to protect yourself from negative influences and energy vampires. Visualize a glowing egg-shaped field.
Aura Reading – Sensitively tuning into the aura of another person to gather insights about their personality, health, state of mind, etc. Useful for healing or counseling.
Aura Projection – Extending the reach of your aura or sharing it with others, often for healing purposes. Visualize your aura expanding outward. Click to read Does Burlington Take Apple Pay.
The 7 Layers of the Aura
Auractive meditation focuses on perceiving and interacting with the layers of the aura energy body. Each layer relates to different aspects of the self.
The 7 main layers are:
- Physical Aura – Closest to the body. Info about health, diet, and exercise. Red colored.
- Etheric Aura – the interface between physical and spiritual realms. Blue colored.
- Emotional Aura – Processes feelings. Green colored.
- Mental Aura – Governs thoughts and intellect. Yellow colored.
- Astral Aura – Influences desires and passions. Orange colored.
- Celestial Aura – Houses creative and spiritual capacities. Violet colored.
- Ketheric or Causal Aura – The outermost layer, holds karmic information. Gold colored.
What Are the Benefits of Auractive Meditation?
Regular practice of Auractive meditation unlocks many benefits for body, mind, and spirit. Here are some of the top perks:
- Reduced Stress & Anxiety – Aura cleansing melts away accumulated stress. Charged auras act as protective buffers.
- Elevated Mood & Emotional Balance – Auractive meditation stabilizes the emotional aura. & generates feelings of serenity and contentment.
- Enhanced Focus & Mental Clarity – Reading and charging the mental aura removes inner chatter and distractions.
- Deeper Self-Awareness – Seeing your own aura provides valuable insights about inner states and unconscious patterns. Allows identification and release of limiting beliefs for personal growth.
- Increased Creativity – Auractive meditation activates and energizes the celestial aura layer, stimulating new ideas and creative thinking.
- Improved Immune Function – Charging and cleansing the physical aura layer optimizes energy flow throughout the body, supporting immune response.
- Greater Connection with Nature and Spirit – Auractive practice establishes harmony between your aura and the natural world, facilitating feelings of oneness.
- Personal Empowerment – Developing and harnessing the power of the aura promotes confidence, decisiveness, and living your truth.
How to Begin Practicing Auractive Meditation
For beginners, here are some steps to start experiencing the benefits of Auractive meditation:
- Learn to sit comfortably and quietly for 10-15 minutes to start – this is the foundation for aura awareness.
- Close your eyes and take some deep breaths. Scan your body for points of tension and relax them.
- Set the intention to perceive your aura – open your “third eye” and see inward.
- Slowly wave your hands over your body, paying attention to any sensations, temperatures, or energies. These may indicate your aura.
- Visualize your aura – imagine a glowing light field surrounding you in layers of colored light.
- Mentally scan your aura body, noticing colors, densities, flows, or blockages. Don’t judge what you perceive.
- Try aura cleansing – visualize dense energies being dissolved into light. Replenish with breath and helpful affirmations.
- Finish by grounding – reconnect to your body and environment. Reflect on insights gained during your practice.
Tips for Advancing Your Auractive Meditation Practice
Here are some tips for taking your Auractive meditation skills to deeper levels:
- Practice Daily – A consistent routine
- Keep an Aura Journal – Record your perceptions and insights.
- Experiment with Colors – Work with different colors and their meanings.
- Make Sound Vibrations – Chanting bija mantras like Om can purify aura energy.
- Try sensing the auras of objects or other people. What do you notice?
- Study Subtle Energy – Learn more about the chakra system and other esoteric anatomy.
- Get out in Nature – Being around trees, water, and mountains amplifies aura sensations.
- Find a Guide – An experienced teacher can provide valuable mentoring and feedback. Explore offerings at meditation centers or metaphysical shops.
- Stay Grounded – Keep up everyday responsibilities and healthy lifestyle habits alongside your practice.
Common Concerns about Auractive Meditation
While promising, Auractive meditation presents some common concerns for newcomers including:
It seems too esoteric or “New Age” – Auractive meditation stems from established spiritual traditions even if it now attracts some New Age followers. At its core, it is a self-discovery tool for humans of any background. Approach with an open but discerning mind.
Is the aura scientifically proven? – The aura has not been substantiated using the scientific method. However, many cultures and practices hold similar beliefs about subtle energy fields based on thousands of years of experiential evidence. Remain open to possibilities beyond the status quo.
Can the practice become ungrounded? – Overemphasis on the aura at the expense of ordinary life responsibilities can happen. However regular grounding exercises and common sense can prevent disassociation or impracticality. Use aura insights for practical personal growth.
Are negative auras or spirits risky? – Auractive meditation involves facing inner shadows. But cleansing practices dispel accumulated “negative energy.” Proper guidance ensures phenomena like astral projection remain positive.
How does it align with my faith? – Auractive insights can enhance most spiritual paths by revealing one’s true nature. But check with religious authorities about any conflicts and adapt accordingly.
People also ask
What is the best time of day to practice Auractive meditation?
Morning and evening meditations are commonly recommended to start and end the day with a clear, focused mind. But any time you can fully relax works.
Can Auractive meditation relieve depression?
Though not a substitute for professional treatment, regularly cleansing and charging a depressed aura can definitely lift mood and outlook. Consult a doctor before altering any medications.
Is it normal for beginners to not see the aura?
Absolutely. The subtle senses take training to develop. Never force it. Relax into a receptive, patient awareness and let perceptions arise naturally over time.
How long until I start seeing results?
Benefits like reduced tension often manifest right away. But the aura senses may take weeks or months to awaken and refine. Commit to the journey without unrealistic expectations. Progress unfolds with practice.
What objects help amplify the aura’s energy?
Crystals and gemstones applied at aura energy centers can help consolidate the aura’s power. Some recommend using copper, silver, or gold for enhanced effects.
Can children practice Auractive meditation safely?
Yes. Tailor techniques for shorter attention spans. Auras tend to be more visible and dynamic for children. Guide them with a caring, light touch to ensure positive experiences.
Is it possible to get stuck out-of-body when astral projecting?
In extremely rare cases. However proper preparation and guidance minimize risks. Always visualize a clear path back and set firm intentions before any OBE attempt. Normalize the experience by grounding thoroughly afterward.
Auractive meditation provides an illuminating path to deeper self-discovery and awakening. By learning to perceive, harness, and elevate aura energy, profound transformation becomes possible. Regular practice benefits all aspects of life and well-being. Approach with an open mind and see where Auractive techniques take you on your journey. Stay grounded and find an experienced guide to ensure safe, positive experiences.